Work, Workers & Workplaces: Trends & Statistics
- 26% said that if it were up to them, they would return to their office or workplace once businesses and schools reopen.
- 25% said they would rather work from home because of concerns about the coronavirus
- Remaining remote workers said that if it were up to them, they would continue to work from home because they prefer it. This category included 2 subcategories of remote workers
- 22% of remote workers for whom personal preference is the only reason
- 27% of remote workers with concerns about the coronavirus in addition to personal preference.