No. 1 Facebook Game: King Replaces Zynga
The real king and the new no. 1 in Facebook games now is King.com
- King.com has overtaken Zynga as No. 1 in Facebook Games
- Three of its games making Facebook's top 10 in January 2013
- King's Candy Crush Saga - A Bejeweled-style game that has players match three or more like pieces of candy together to remove them from the board, ocupies #1 slot. King initially launched the game on Facebook in April of 2012, following that launch with a mobile version of the game in November.
- King's first Facebook game, Bubble Witch Saga was launched on Facebook just 18 months ago.
- According to data from AppData, Candy Crush Saga has more than 9.7 million daily players, Zynga's FarmVille 2 has 8.8 million daily players and Texas HoldEm Poker has 7.1 million daily players