Hot Vidya Balan Facts: Vidya Balan's Films & Movies Career
Vidya Balan is an extremely volatile Bollywood film actress who has proved her acting prowess time and again for the different movies and films she has acted in. Here are some of the facts about Vidya Balan's Films & Movie career and also how she begun her movie career right from the start:
- Vidya Balan’s films career started with a rejection by a Tamil producer
- Vidya Balan's first Malayalam movie opposite Mohanlal was shelved.
- Vidya's got her first break at the age of 20 through a Surf Excel commercial in 1998. After this Vidya Balan went on to feature in many more commercials directed by Pradeep Sarkar.
- After commercials, she stepped into music videos where she played supporting roles in the music videos of successful singers like Pankaj Udhas, Euphoria and Shubha Mudgal.
- Vidya Balan also appeared in two TV serials, Hum Paanch and Hanste Khelte.
- In 2003, Vidya Balan actually hit the silver screen with a Bengali movie, Bhaalo Theko, which was declared a hit.
- In 2005, she acted in her first Bollywood film, Parineeta, produced by Vidhu Vinod Chopra. The film turned out to be successful and Vidya Balan’s acting as well as beauty was widely appreciated. Vidya Balan won the Filmfare Best Female Debut Award and was nominated for the Best Actress award.
- Lage Raho Munnabhai (2006) was idya Balan's next successful movie where she charmed the audiences as well as her critics with her acting skills.
- Guru, Eklavya, Heyy Baby, Bhool Bhulaiyaa were her 2007 releases. While her supporting role in Guruwas critically well appreciated, her role in Bhool Bhulaiyaa won her a nomination for Filmfare Award for Best Actress. Except for Eklavya, all her films were commercial hits while Eklavya was chosen as India’s official entry to the Oscars.
- While 2008 managed to get Vidya Balan just two films - Halla Bol andKismat Konnection, both of which were average, 2009 movie, Paa, helped her win great reviews from both the audience and critics for her flawless portrayal of a concerned mother and independent woman. Paa also proved to be lucky for her as it was with this movie that she discovered Sabyasachi, and bid adieu to Manish Malhotra and several fashion disasters!
- In 2010, her role as Krishna Verma, a widowed village woman, in Ishqiya opposite Naseeruddin Shah and Arshad Warsi agin won over her fans and film critics.
- 2011 however brought her some real big success.
- Her role as Sabrina Lal in the film "No One Killed Jessica" was well-received.
- Film 'The Dirty Picture' where Vidya Balan played a bold role which very few actors can pull off
A look at Vidya Balans 'The Dirty Picture' Appearance: Vidya Balan in the film trailor of movie 'The Dirty Picture'