Latest QR Codes Users Statistics & Usage Trends
Here are some of the latest statistics and trends on QR Codes users & usage trends.
- 20.1 million mobile phone owners in the U.S. used their device to scan a QR code in the three-month average period ending October 2011.
- Among these mobile users who used their phone to scan a QR code
- 59.4% users did so from home
- 44% did so from a retail store
- 26.6% users did so from a grocery store
- 21.4% users scanned a QR code while at work
- 11.2% users did so outside or on public transportation
- nearly 10% users scanning a QR code while in a restaurant.