World Trade Center 9/11 Attacks & Terrorist Strikes - September 11 Shocking Facts, Photos & Videos
September 11, 2011 was one of the darkest days in not only the history of the United States of America but also the whole world and humanity. While there are some people who witnessed the entire horror there are others who could hear or learn about the tragic crime on humanity from others. As we approach the 10th anniversary of the brutal terrorist strike and attacks on WTC, we bring to you some hard facts and memories of the 9/11 terrorist strikes through some shocking photos and videos.
While sharing the following information, facts photos & videos here, I stand with those effected by the tragedy and pray for those who fell prey to this heinous crime on humanity !
WTC 9/11 Terrorist Strikes Timeline of events as they unfolded:
Here is a breakdown of the events as they unfolded ten years ago.
7:59 a.m. (ET)
76 passengers, 11 crew members and five Al Qaeda hijackers take off on American Airlines Flight 11 (Boston to Los Angeles). The flight will be hi-jacked around 8:14 a.m. and re-routed toward Manhattan.
51 passengers, nine crew members, and five hijackers take off on another Los Angeles-bound United Airlines plane, Flight 175 from Boston. This flight will be hi-jacked around 8:45 a.m. and re-routed toward Manhattan.
Aboard Flight 11, flight attendants Betty Ong and Madeline Amy Sweeney alert ground personnel of the hi-jacking.
American Airlines Flight 77 takes off from Washington, D.C.
United Airlines Flight 93 takes off from Newark, N.J.
Air traffic control notifies the military air defense command of a hijacking.
The FAA notified military authorities of a second hijacking
Flight 11 crashes into the World Trade Center's North Tower, killing everyone on board and hundreds more within the tower.
Flight 77 begins turning east, away from its intended course.
Flight 175 crashes into the WTC's South Tower, killing everyone on board and hundreds more within the building.
Flight 77 crashes into the Pentagon, killing the 59 people on board and 125 others in the building.
The FAA grounds all flights over or headed toward the United States.
All international flights headed for the U.S. are redirected to Canada. Transport Canada follows and closes down its airspace. Transport Canada take in diverted U.S.-bound international flights, launching the agency's "Operation Yellow Ribbon."
During the procedure, 38 planes will be diverted to Gander, N.L.
The WTC South Tower collapses, killing approximately 600 people.
Flight 93 crashes into a field in Somerset County, near Shanksville, Pa., killing all 40 people on board.
The Pentagon E Ring (the outermost ring of offices) collapses.
The WTC North Tower collapses, killing approximately 1,400 people.
NAV Canada orders a grounding of all flights over Canada.
Lower Manhattan is evacuated.
14 survivors discovered in the WTC North Tower, in stairwell B.
Canadian airspace is closed.
A Korean Air flight lands in Whitehorse – met by armed police – after accidentally signaling a hijacking.
7 World Trade Center (across the street from the twin towers) collapses.
Here are some shocking facts from the World Trade Center 9/11 Terrorist Strike tragedy:
- It is commonly known that the Twin Towers fell on 9/11, but did you know that a third World Trade Center high-rise building also fell that day? WTC Building 7, a 47-story steel-framed skyscraper located one block from the Twin Towers was not hit by any plane, but collapsed at 5:20 that evening, imploding in the exact manner of a professionally engineered demolition. It fell suddenly, straight down, at near freefall speed, and landed in a compact pile of rubble, barely damaging any of the surrounding buildings. These are but a few of eleven characteristics of Building 7's collapse that are consistent only with controlled demolitions. Further, the leaseholder of the three buildings, Larry Silverstein, said in 2002 on PBS that on the afternoon of 9/11 he suggested to the NYC fire department commander that they "pull" WTC 7. "Pull" is an industry term that means "demolish," but it normally takes a team of skilled people many weeks to design and implement large demolitions. Astonishingly, there is no mention of WTC Building 7's remarkable collapse in the 571-page 9/11 Commission Report
- Fire has never — prior to or after 9/11 — caused any steel frame building to collapse. The sudden, vertical, explosive, and total collapse of the Twin Towers at near freefall speed can only be explained by controlled demolition.
- The WTC steel, which if fully examined could have relvealed the effects of explosives, was quickly shipped overseas and melted down. This was an unprecedented violation of federal crime scene laws.
- Whenever contact is lost with any airplane, fighter jets routinely take to the air to investigate. This commonly occurs about 100 times per year in well under 20 minutes. But on 9/11 nearly two hours passed without any interception.
- The Secret Service broke established protocols by allowing President Bush to remain in a well-publicized classroom "photo op" long after it was known that the U.S. was under attack and he might well have been a target.
- Unidentified insiders made millions on the stocks of American and United Airlines and those of other corporations that were likewise impacted by the attacks. These "put option" bets were made just prior to 9/11.
- There were warnings of the impending attacks from at least eleven other countries. Also prior to 9/11, insiders such as John Ashcroft, top military officers, and San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown were warned not to fly.
- In September of 2000, a group of neocon hawks, many of whom would become key officials in the Bush administration, wrote that their proposed massive military buildup would proceed slowly "absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event — like a new Pearl Harbor." 9) Some of the alleged 9/11 "suicide hijackers" are still alive and well, according to the BBC and The Guardian. At least five of the alleged hijackers may have trained at U.S. military bases, as reported in Newsweek and other sources.
- The Bush administration resisted the formation of the 9/11 Commission for 441 days. Similar investigations, such as those for Pearl Harbor, the JFK assassination, and the space shuttle disasters, all started in about one week.
- "The Jersey Girls" — four courageous 9/11 widows — finally forced the 9/11 Commission into existence and presented many questions, most of which were ignored. Under the leadership of Bush administration insider Philip Zelikow, the final report failed to address any of the evidence pointing to official complicity
WTC 9/11 Terror strikes Shocking Photos & Videos
WTC 9/11 Terrorist Trike Shocking Videos