Eid al Fitr Facts: Eid Greetings, Eid Messages & Quotes
Eid al Fitr facts
- 'Id Al-Fitr or Eid al-Fitr is the Arabic term for "Festival of the Breaking of the Fast".
- Eid al Fitr is one of Islam's two major festivals.
- Eid al Fitr marks the end of Ramadan, the holy month of fasting
- Eid al fitr is celebrated during the first three days of the month of Shawwal.
- The festival of Eid al Fitr is distinguished by the performance of communal prayer (salat) at daybreak on its first day.
- It is a time of official receptions and private visits, when friends greet one another, presents are given, new clothes are worn, and the graves of relatives are visited."
Eid al Fitr Greetings Messages, Quotes
- The traditional greeting for 'Id Al-Fitr is "'Id Mabarak" which means "May God make it a blessed feast"
- Some other greetings, Messages and Quotes which can be used on Eid to greet your loved ones are as follows:
Today i pray that:-
Happiness be at ur door
May it knock early
Stay late & leave the gift of Allah's
Peace,love,joy & good health behind
shaban mubarak,eid mubarak,
May you remain happy all the time
Irrespective of any occasion
As Allah waters HIS Creation,
May HE also sprinkle HIS wonderous
blessings over you and your beloved ones.
When the sun has set, and day is done-
I"ll break this chain, but only one.
By the end of Ramadan, this whole chain will be all gone!
It"s time for Eid and lots of fun!!!
Some words can be left unsaid,
Some feeling can be left unexpressed,
But person like u can never be forgotten on this day
* * EID MUBARAK