Lenovo's Digital & Social media hub based in Singapore
- The hub is designed to increase Lenovo’s digital investments for branding and marketing worldwide.
- Lenovo plans to hire 20 before year’s end in a range of positions - from technologists to social content, metrics and analytics managers as well as a video curation and seeding manager.
- The hub will centralize digital thinking and strategy planning to support marketing plans in various regions.
- Lenovo’s social media team will execute marketing campaigns, monitor buzz, and form support teams dedicated to answer technical questions on social channels.
- Since Lenovo’s Facebook strategy uses Buddy Media to execute localized campaigns at the country and regional levels, it will also seek a Facebook Buddy Media lead based in Singapore.