New Feedburner Analytics Features
- The RSS feed service Feedburner as received an experimental new interface that better matches Google Analytics and looks like it might actually integrate into other Google AdSense and Webmaster tools.
- The new interface — which is accessible via feedburner.google.com/gfb/ — shows real-time stats for clicks, views and podcast downloads from across your feeds.
- If you use the Feedburner Socialize service to auto-ping Twitter when you publish a post, it can let you track how users are referred and what RSS clients are being used to access feeds.
- You can also view the last two hours of activity for a feed to see different waves of traffic and click-throughs.
- The new Feedburner dashboard also has a new message center that displays notices if there are any problems with a feed or other things that you need to know.