Web marketing channels
- Search for phrases relevant to your business and monitor these searches regularly. Look at what people are saying and
join in the conversation. If people aren’t necessarily looking for your
business offerings right away, start joining other conversations of
interest. The more you build bridges, the more likely you are to be
- Use hashtags to connect with several other like-minded businesses who
are also trying to leverage Twitter to build an online presence.
your industry influencers, connect with potential customers, and keep a
heads up on the competition.
feature makes it possible to find people — like potential
clients — and then see what connections you have in common. Shared
Connections then makes getting a virtual introduction that much easier.
up a strong LinkedIn network and being willing to introduce others can also increase
what opportunities you can get in the future.
B2B marketing is
often built through trust and word of mouth. Having a shared connection
is a great way to start establishing some of that trust from the very
Answers serves as a knowledge base where business representatives
can establish authority and expertise by participating in the ongoing
LinkedIn Groups is an opportunity for business
professionals to interact with other topics relevant to his/her
- Give your readers an opportunity to see you with
your social voice outside the typical corporate website’s newsroom.
- Announce new product releases
- Share personal company stories
- Answer any specific questions from your
- Empower customers to achieve success with your products
and service offerings.
- Can also establish business
professionals as thought leaders in their field, thereby aiding with
- Blogs can build up qualified prospects through search engine ranking too .
- Be sure to update your blog regularly with
valuable content and follow up with the comments written on each