Twitter Marketing Advantages
- A greater range of people to talk to.
- Increases traffic to your blog because of the links from Twitter
- Like most social media marketing, Twitter provides more of a drip feed than a flood, but it remains consistent and grows steadily.
- Twitter doesn’t really take up very much time. Of all the networks it’s the easiest to maintain as it takes seconds to do what you need to do and even with all the replies, adding followers etc
- Twitter provides one of the most instant response
Because people will always see your reply, you’re more likely to have a longer, more meaningful conversation with them than if you, say, write on a wall on a Facebook page (though that has a different, important value too); ironic given the 140 character limit!